Some types of tuna fish are warm blood. Unlike the other types of fish that have white meat, the tuna fish have pink or dark red meat. The cause of redness of the meat of this species is the high amount of myoglobin (a protein in the muscle’s iron content).
• Tuna fish is an excellent source of protein, minerals such as selenium, magnesium and potassium, as well as vitamins B1, B3 and B6.
• Omega-3 fatty acids generally play a proactive role in chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and some types of cancers.
• Eat fish rich in omega-3 to reduce cardiovascular disease is very useful, because this nutrient decreases bad blood lipids (LDL- cholesterol and triglycerides).
• Increases good cholesterol or HDL.
• Reduces platelet aggregation and prevents blood clots
• By reducing the endothelial cells and producing platelet derivatives, the growth factor prevents blood vessels from thickening.
• Increases the activity of chemical derivatives of the vessel wall cells, which relaxes and breaks down the veins.
• Reduces the production of chemical receivers called cytokines (substances that contribute to the inflammation of the nervous system).
• Tuna is another useful route for heart patients, because having vitamin B6 reduces homocysteine levels and prevents vessel wall damage.
• The American Heart Association recommends fish that contain omega-3s for patients with high triglycerides and high blood pressure, twice a week.
With natural ingredients
۱۸۰ g (5- +)
Has a standard mark