• It is rich in vitamin A, manganese, iron, calcium, zinc and phosphorus
• Vinegar has an effect on reducing blood sugar and, by slowing the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, prevents high blood sugar after eating.
• Reduce blood cholesterol levels
• Nutritional properties of vegetables and fruits are preserved to some extent due to not heating.
• Pickles help absorb protein and iron in the body.
• Fermentation reduces anti-nutritional compounds.
• Improves digestion and strengthens the immune system.
• Pickles are usually appetizing and improve food intake.
With natural ingredients
۶۶۰ g (15- +)
Has a standard mark